Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glucose, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, 1,2-Hexandiol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Panthenol, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. Wet your face;
2. Apply 1 to 2 pumps to the skin;
3. Gently massage over the face and eye area;
4. Rinse well with tepid water;
5. Pat dry with a soft towel or cloth.
Use morning and evening.
Unlike other foaming cleansers, Plantract Cleaning Foam does not contain harsh surfactants that can dry out and damage the skin barrier. Instead, this skin-nourishing formula relies on the gentle power of coconut-oil derived cleansing ingredients, which do not clog pores. Anti-inflammatory ingredients such as aloe, portulaca oleracea extract, green tea extract, and allantoin soothe the skin and calm redness, making this product a suitable choice for those with sensitive or inflamed skin.
- JJennyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoft
Great facial wash
- AAbigailI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCleansing Foam
I love this product... It cleans and moisturizes my skin perfectly!
- MMegI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDoes very well with my sensitive skin!
Great product, love it!
- MMadgeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmells wonderful!
Foams nicely, and the smell is nice.
- FFlorrieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTHE BEST for my sensitive skin
I bought my first bottle sometime in May , and started using it as instructed - morning and evening, and let me tell you - I haven't looked at other cleansers since. I can't say enough good things about this cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and feeling fresh all day long. I have oily T-zone, and I hate the feeling of grease/oil on my face. Other cleansers would feel good for about 3-4 hours post-use and then I'd be back at feeling oily and gross. After using this cleanser my face doesn't feel oily, nor overdried.The best thing is that after consistent use, the product is still working great with my face. I strongly recommend it!