1. On dry, cleansed skin, apply evenly to face and neck, morning and evening;
2. Follow with a serum and/or moisturizer.
- 95% showed reduced dark spots
- 93% showed improved hyperpigmentation
- 91% showed brighter skin
- JLJennifer L.Verified BuyerReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productWhat are your skin concerns? Rosacea, Acne-Prone, Oiliness, Lines & Wrinkles , Sensitive SkinWhat is your skin type? Combination , SensitiveWhat is your age? 40-50 years oldRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo far so good
I’ve only been using the product for a week but I like how my skin feels after using it. I have very sensitive skin and this thankfully does not cause any burning or stinging
- DDebReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agosafe to use on pregnant or breast-feeding women; can use to spot treat
Very light, quickly absorbed. It doesn't really feel like anything after being patted onto skin. Has a barely there smell. Plays perfectly well with other products
- RRhodaReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3 SET（15ml+15ml Refill）I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLightweight
Doesnt break me out and feels So clean!
- AAvisReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWorks for hyperpigmentation
I use for hyperpigmentation, along with another product. It does a decent job. You may have to use for at least three months if your pigmentation is deep or long-lasting
- TThelmaReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat results so far
My wife has been browsing skin care .. finally she found the right one.. she even re ordered. I myself noticed the glow bright and clear skin.. one should try ..