1. On dry, cleansed skin, apply evenly to face and neck, morning and evening;
2. Follow with a serum and/or moisturizer.
- 95% showed reduced dark spots
- 93% showed improved hyperpigmentation
- 91% showed brighter skin
- DDebReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agosafe to use on pregnant or breast-feeding women; can use to spot treat
Very light, quickly absorbed. It doesn't really feel like anything after being patted onto skin. Has a barely there smell. Plays perfectly well with other products
- RRhodaReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3 SET（15ml+15ml Refill）I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLightweight
Doesnt break me out and feels So clean!
- AAvisReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorks for hyperpigmentation
I use for hyperpigmentation, along with another product. It does a decent job. You may have to use for at least three months if your pigmentation is deep or long-lasting
- TThelmaReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat results so far
My wife has been browsing skin care .. finally she found the right one.. she even re ordered. I myself noticed the glow bright and clear skin.. one should try ..
- NNickyReviewingHYDRO BRIGHT TREATMENT 3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEvens and brightens skin
I am always interested in trying new skincare products, brands, and innovations. Lately, I have been looking into products that help counter sun damage and even out skin tone. I have sensitive combination skin, so it is sometimes difficult to find products that are both effective and gentle on the skin. I found that this brightening cream works well for me. It is expensive but the cream is light and easily absorbed into the skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected. It also helps to reverse sun damage and help skin to heal. I have just been using it for a few weeks but have noticed no redness, irritation or sensitivity from its use.